Tuesday, February 8, 2011

5 Days Left Until F3T 2011..... PDX Style

I am sure most of you (at least the truly addicted) have seen, heard of or attended the Fly Fishing Film Tour in the past. Last year (2010 for the stoner's) broke my cherry! I enjoyed it so much, I saw the show a second time, while in Utah for the annual pow pow trip.

My brother in law, turned me on to this and he's in Michigan. So the crew has done a great job of getting the word out and more importantly, backed it up with some sweet ass videos (sponsors, swag and other shit).

So , get your no good ass of the couch on Saturday the12th around 6:00 pm and go check this stuff out..... You wont be disappointed. To make sure you gets ticket, go to the website and buy your ticket there.... It sells out!

P.S.

The IPA's from McMenamins Bagdad Theater & Pub (AKA. The Venue) are pretty strong when mixed with other...Wwweeeeellllllll.. I'll say foods.... To keep it clean for the kids... So, dont drink to much! It may result in a 10:00 pm call to wifey for a safe ride home or the women of your choice or for some..... the boy of your choice (to be politically polite). Hey its Portland! I need to be sensitive to all, we dont like hurt feelings.... You've seen Portland, known to be a little on the touchy side. By the way " Is the chicken local?"




CHEERS

No comments:

Post a Comment